This exercise is a TFT technique designed to maintain a positive polarity in your energy system and is useful to keep you emotionally and psychologically balanced. Ideally, do this first thing in the morning (easy to do in the shower) and last thing at night or whenever you feel out of kilter during the day.
1. Place two fingers of one hand on one of your collarbone points, keep your thumb away from the body and tap the gamut point continuously whilst doing the following breathing process.
- Take a deep breath in and hold for 5 seconds.
- Let half of the breath out and hold for 5 seconds.
- Let all the breath out and hold for 5 seconds.
- Take a half of a breath in and hold for 5 seconds.
- Breathe out normally.
Then slide the two fingers over to the other collarbone point and continue tapping the gamut point and repeat the breathing process as above.
2. Now fold your hand into a fist with the thumb on the inside and place the knuckles onto the collarbone point and repeat the breathing process as before, tapping the gamut point whilst you do so.
3. Now repeat the above steps 1 and 2 again but this time use the other hand.
4. Fold fingers into a fist with your thumb on the inside, then placer the knuckles onto the collarbone point and repeat the breathing process, tapping the gamut point whilst you do so.